We have had a rather warm start to our final half term. During this half term we have a lot of things coming up, next week:
– Monday 12th June – P.E. – every Monday children will need to be in their P.E. kit
– Tuesday 13th June – Photos – We don’t have P.E. or clubs on a Tuesday (in Year 6) so everyone should be in their normal school uniform.
– Friday 16th June – Arthog – Children need to be in school at the usual time, however they need to come straight to the office and drop their bags off in the hall.
Other important dates:
– Wednesday 12th July – Yr 5/6 performance, there will be an afternoon and an evening performance.
– Tuesday 18th July – KS2 Sports Day in the afternoon.
As you are hopefully aware, this year our summer production is Shakespeare Rocks. The children all have access to the songs on Teams and will all have their speaking parts by the end of next week. Please help and encourage them to learn the songs and their lines.
This week the children have been working very hard on their writing, really trying to show off how much they have learnt. One child who has tried particularly hard, and is our Golden Certificate Winner is Millie – congratulations.
I hope you all have a fun weekend,