These weeks are going fast! We have worked hard at staying cool this week. The children are getting used to seeking out shade and keeping themselves cool.
We have written instructions for going on a tiger hunt using information from our story ‘Talking Tigers’. Next week we will start our information texts about India.
Please remember our trip on Wednesday. The children will arrive at school at the normal time and we will aim to be back by normal home time.
Your child will need:
- a water bottle
- packed lunch
- sun hat
- applied sunscreen if it’s sunny
- school t-shirt and school jumper
- dark coloured leggings or joggers – no shorts or skirts
- waterproof coat if it is wet
- trainers or sensible shoes which will not come off when walking/playing in the woods
If you have any questions, please come to see me at the end of each day.
Have a good weekend,
Mrs Dowell and Mrs Armstrong