as we work towards the end of term, just a reminder about working from home if your child has to isolate for any reason. They only need to do the following work if they are well enough to do so.
- Read for 20 minutes each day.
- Record comments or illustrations in their Reading Diary.
- Keep a daily diary of events in their Homework Books using full sentences and an illustration.
- Practice weekly spellings: Look, Say, Cover, Write and Check
- Times Tables: Rock Stars
- Keep an eye on their emails as work can be set via this too.
Please email the class email or admin if you have any questions. When your child returns to school they should bring their home learning with them. It is really important for your child to attempt learning at home, we have had a lot of absences and this shows in their learning journeys and results.
If you are in doubt as to whether they should be absent please ring the school office. If your child has a medical appointment on a school day if possible they should be in school for the remaining time they are not attending their appointment.
I will continue to post work on this section of our Class Web page next term and I will use the children’s emails too.